Archive for January, 2016
1. sudo add-apt-repository ppa:r5u87x-loader/ppa
2. sudo apt-get update
3. sudo apt-get install r5u87x
4. sudo /usr/share/r5u87x/r5u87x-download-firmware.sh
Cheese, etc, should now detect the camera.
"They think of themselves like latter day Robin Hoods or sea pirates like Johnny Depp in the film 'Pirates of the Caribbean'," said prosecuting lawyer Bruce Houlder.
"They see themselves as stars, night time tappers of keyboards," Houlder told the court. "You might feel that their lives are rather sad, living as they do for very large parts of their days and nights in a virtual world, in front of a computer monitor, cocooned from existence."
© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.
- The Best Travel Tech Gifts to Give in 2019 | Ars Technica
- AMD says its Ryzen 3000 isn’t just cheaper—it’s better | Ars Technica
- resources | Visions of Tomorrow: collectible graphic posters « Kurzweil
- The new Snapdragon 865 Plus packs Wi-Fi 6E, 10% higher clocks | Ars Technica
- Supersapiens, the Rise of the Mind « Kurzweil
- event | Yale Innovation Summit « Kurzweil
- The FCC ratified Wi-Fi 6E this morning | Ars Technica
- Intel details Thunderbolt 4: Required DMA protection, longer cables, and more | Ars Technica
- Apple’s updated AirPods are here, cost $199 with new wireless charging case | Ars Technica
- resource | podcasts: Techtonic + a Little Slice of Tech Pie « Kurzweil
- Huawei’s temperature-taking smartphone is the most 2020 phone of 2020 | Ars Technica
- HTC’s first 5G smartphone is packing a big 5,000mAh battery | Ars Technica
- Render shows OnePlus tackling the midrange market with OnePlus 8 Lite | Ars Technica
- reading room | First Moon Walk: celebrating the 50th anniversary « Kurzweil
- digest | Tech teams-up: artificial intelligence for football « Kurzweil
- IndustrialComplex Work
- The Industrial Complex – Back From The Dead
- Moby – Are You Lost In The World Like Me
- Nintendo Switch
- Random News
- Set Solaris 10 Link Aggregation LACP Mode
- Adobe patches actively exploited Flash Player vulnerability in 24 flaw fix | PCWorld
- bogus intrusion attempt
Browse by tagsiOS