When connecting to a new (or newly reset) AirPort Extreme/Time Capsule, the AirPort Utility fails to connect and returns Error -6753.
Enable IPV6 on the client machine you are trying to manage the AirPort Extreme from. If you have disabled IPV6 on the client machine, you will not be able to perform the initial configuration of the AirPort Extreme/Time Capsule.
ERROR: Firmware file “b43/ucode5.fw” not found or load failed.
Ignore drivers in /lib/firmware/b43-open and perform the following:
1. yum install b43-fwcutter wget
2. wget downloads.openwrt.org/sources/broadcom-wl-22.214.171.124.tar.bz2
3. tar xjf broadcom-wl-126.96.36.199.tar.bz2
4. cd broadcom-wl-188.8.131.52/driver
5. b43-fwcutter -w /lib/firmware/ wl_apsta_mimo.o
to install all firmware into /lib/firmware/b43
HP Mini 110 Laptop should boot and come up with wireless functioning.
Were these instructions helpful? Please click the Google links below.