Updated to Shoutcast Server v184.108.40.206. Migrating to the new domain name industrialcomplex.de.
No comments for this entry yet...
"The Macintosh uses an experimental pointing device called a 'mouse.' There is no evidence that people want to use these things. What businessman knows about point sizes on typefaces or the value of variable point sizes ? Who out there in the general marketplace even knows what a 'font' is?
The whole concept and attitude towards icons and hieroglyphs is actually counterrevolutionary — it's a language that is hardly 'user friendly'. This type of machine was developed by hardware hackers working out of Xerox's Palo Alto Research Center. It has yet to find popular success. There seems to be some mysterious user resistance to this type of machine."
~ John C. Dvorak, San Francisco Examiner, 19-02-1984
- resources | featurette series: Search On « Kurzweil
- Apple’s new MacBook Air brings the price down and the specs up—plus a new keyboard | Ars Technica
- digest | Global fin-tech investment is accelerating « Kurzweil
- a & e | Music by singer + song-writer Paul Dempsey « Kurzweil
- reading room | mapping: 150 years of innovation + discovery « Kurzweil
- a & e | film • Data Center: the hidden face of the web « Kurzweil
- Browser review: Microsoft’s new “Edgium” Chromium-based Edge | Ars Technica
- event | Summit « Kurzweil
- OnePlus 7T Review: Not very new, but still one of the best phones you can buy | Ars Technica
- resource | annual lists • the best innovations « Kurzweil
- Video: Ars talks Civilization with the man himself: Sid Meier | Ars Technica
- OnePlus 7 Pro Review—The fastest, best-designed, best-value Android phone | Ars Technica
- StarCraft 2 is a full game, no matter what whiners say | Ars Technica
- event | Vision Weekend « Kurzweil
- IndustrialComplex Work
- The Industrial Complex – Back From The Dead
- Moby – Are You Lost In The World Like Me
- Nintendo Switch
- Random News
- Set Solaris 10 Link Aggregation LACP Mode
- Adobe patches actively exploited Flash Player vulnerability in 24 flaw fix | PCWorld
- bogus intrusion attempt
Browse by tagsiOS