Leave a Comment more...
After 32 days down, the music stream is back.
Leave a Comment more...
Random News is now 99% available. Still needs a little polish.
Film: Stalker (1979) Played by: Aleksandr Kajdanovsky Killer Words: Let everything that's been planned come true. Let them believe. And let them have a laugh at their passions. Because what they call passion actually is not some emotional energy, but just the friction between their souls and the outside world. And most important, let them believe in themselves. Let them be helpless like children, because weakness is a great thing, and strength is nothing. When a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win. ”
- the TED Interview | Future Arc of Technology: a special conversation | Kurzweil
- Progressive Web Apps moving mainstream as Twitter makes its mobile site the main one | Ars Technica
- The US DOC gives Huawei a 90-day window to support existing devices | Ars Technica
- resources | television special: Life after People | Kurzweil
- the Polymath | Unlocking the power of human versatility | Kurzweil
- event | International Data Group: series | Kurzweil
- The Motorola Razr is coming back as a smartphone | Ars Technica
- Hands-on: First public previews of Chromium-based Edge are now out | Ars Technica
- Samsung officially debuts Galaxy S10 smartphone after weeks of rumors, leaks | Ars Technica
- digest | Surfing for Science: digital smart-fin collects ocean data | Kurzweil
- Crap artists rejoice! MS Paint is getting a last-minute reprieve | Ars Technica
- ARM is the latest partner to shun Huawei, so how will it design chips? | Ars Technica
- report | Up for Debate: physicist says black holes are a math impossibility | Kurzweil
- Huawei Matebook 13 review: A cheaper Matebook X Pro with killer performance | Ars Technica
- Microsoft going to extreme lengths to ensure May update avoids mistakes of 1809 | Ars Technica
- The Industrial Complex – Back From The Dead
- Moby – Are You Lost In The World Like Me
- Nintendo Switch
- Random News
- Set Solaris 10 Link Aggregation LACP Mode
- Adobe patches actively exploited Flash Player vulnerability in 24 flaw fix | PCWorld
- bogus intrusion attempt
- The “Apple USB SuperDrive” is not supported on this Mac.
- Apple Loop In Review
Browse by tagsiOS