Random News is now 99% available. Still needs a little polish.
No comments for this entry yet...
Once a new technology rolls over you, if you’re not part of the steamroller, you’re part of the road.
– Stewart Brand
- Apple raises prices of Apple TV+ and other services | Ars Technica
- Google Chrome will limit ad blockers starting June 2024 | Ars Technica
- Apple introduces new M3 chip lineup, starting with the M3, M3 Pro, and M3 Max | Ars Technica
- 2022 MacBook Air review: Apple’s clean slate | Ars Technica
- Review: Apple’s 16-inch M3 Max MacBook Pro crams Ultra-level speed into a laptop | Ars Technica
- Tech – Ars Technica
- Apple’s M3 iMac still starts at $1,299, still doesn’t replace the 27-inch model | Ars Technica
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 promises 30 percent faster CPU | Ars Technica
- Pixel 8 Pro review—The best Android phone | Ars Technica
- YouTube tries to kill ad blockers in push for ad dollars, Premium subs | Ars Technica
- AMD says new Ryzen 7040 chips beat Intel (and Apple) in thin-and-light PCs | Ars Technica
- The TV streaming apps broke their promises, and now they’re jacking up prices | Ars Technica
- Google will start deleting inactive accounts after two years | Ars Technica
- Meta launches Llama 2, a source-available AI model that allows commercial applications [Updated] | Ars Technica
- Google argues iMessage should be regulated by the EU’s Digital Markets Act | Ars Technica
Browse by tagsiOS
- Red Hat
- Snow Leopard