Fact: Application X crashes.
Reason #1: If OS is Windows XP, then application X sucks.
Reason #2: If OS is Vista… Vista Sucks.
No comments for this entry yet...
Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
- Microsoft rolls out revamped Notepad app to Windows 11 Insiders | Ars Technica
- digest | A connection between digital lifestyle + depression « Kurzweil
- event | Future Forum « Kurzweil
- Intel provides more details on its Arc GPUs, which will be made by TSMC | Ars Technica
- digest | New material eliminates need for motors or actuators in robots, proprosthetics, more « Kurzweil
- making headlines | e-Glove’s flexible sensors give prosthetic hands a sense of touch « Kurzweil
- Intel 11th-generation Rocket Lake-S gaming CPUs did not impress us | Ars Technica
- event | Cosmos briefings « Kurzweil
- Intel’s Alder Lake big.little CPU design, tested: It’s a barn burner | Ars Technica
- essay | Testing if artificial intelligence has become self-aware « Kurzweil
- digest | Google’s sweeping statistics « Kurzweil
- The once-doomed MS Paint gets its first redesign in over a decade | Ars Technica
- Intel’s Arc GPUs will compete with GeForce and Radeon in early 2022 | Ars Technica
- “YouTube Red” offers premium YouTube for $9.99 a month, $12.99 for iOS users | Ars Technica
- Google’s leaked TV dongle looks like a merger of Android TV and Chromecast | Ars Technica
- Fedora 34 Subscription Manager
- IndustrialComplex Work
- The Industrial Complex – Back From The Dead
- Moby – Are You Lost In The World Like Me
- Nintendo Switch
- Random News
- Set Solaris 10 Link Aggregation LACP Mode
- Adobe patches actively exploited Flash Player vulnerability in 24 flaw fix | PCWorld
Browse by tagsiOS