Fact: Application X crashes.
Reason #1: If OS is Windows XP, then application X sucks.
Reason #2: If OS is Vista… Vista Sucks.
No comments for this entry yet...
Beer - the reason I wake up every afternoon.
- Microsoft announces AI-powered Bing search and Edge browser | Ars Technica
- Meta debuts PlayStation Plus-like Quest+ subscription | Ars Technica
- OpenAI invites everyone to test ChatGPT, a new AI-powered chatbot—with amusing results | Ars Technica
- Google plans AirTag clone, will track devices with 3 billion Android phones | Ars Technica
- Reddit calls for “a few new mods” after axing, polarizing some of its best | Ars Technica
- Meta beats Apple to the mixed-reality punch with $499 Quest 3 coming this fall | Ars Technica
- New ChatGPT rival, Claude 2, launches for open beta testing | Ars Technica
- iPhone 15 and 15 Pro review: The final form | Ars Technica
- Netflix fights password-sharing with test of $3 “Extra Member” fee | Ars Technica
- 2022 iPhone SE review: Revving up a classic hot rod | Ars Technica
- macOS 14 Sonoma: The Ars Technica review | Ars Technica
- Google deal may have kept Apple from building search engine, exec says | Ars Technica
- Meta Quest Pro review: For those with more money than sense | Ars Technica
- Meta launches Llama 2, a source-available AI model that allows commercial applications [Updated] | Ars Technica
- Tech – Ars Technica
Browse by tagsiOS
- Red Hat
- Snow Leopard