Fog + Lava
Mud + Blazing
If your really lucky, you’ll get a Rainbow Dragon in the process.
No comments for this entry yet...
Sarah Connor: Watching John with the machine, it was suddenly so clear. The terminator wouldn't stop, it would never leave him. It would never hurt him or shout at him or get drunk and hit him or say it was too busy to spend time with him. And it would die to protect him. Of all the would-be fathers that came over the years, this thing, this machine, was the only thing that measured up.
- Plant-e makes electricity from living plants « Kurzweil
- event | CogX « Kurzweil
- Switch OLED review: Nintendo’s nicest, most nonessential upgrade yet | Ars Technica
- AI software with social skills teaches humans to collaborate « Kurzweil
- iPhone 14 and 14 Pro review: A picture is worth a thousand dollars | Ars Technica
- digest | AI software tool disables automated facial tracking « Kurzweil
- Nvidia GTX 1060 review: The new best budget graphics card | Ars Technica
- The ~$100 tablet shootout—Amazon Fire 8 HD Plus vs. Walmart Onn 8 Tablet Pro | Ars Technica
- Android Automotive OS review: Under the hood with Google’s car OS | Ars Technica
- Google adds always-on VPN to its Project Fi cellular service | Ars Technica
- Building a better model of gestation « Kurzweil
- Google Assistant can now navigate websites, book movie tickets | Ars Technica
- event | Yale Innovation Summit « Kurzweil
- making headlines | Medical AI software detects aneurysms « Kurzweil
Browse by tagsiOS
- Red Hat
- Snow Leopard