Source: Energy storage megashift ahead
No comments for this entry yet...
Theodore: Do you have a name?
Samantha: Um, yes. Samantha.
Theodore: Where did you get that name from?
Samantha: I gave it to myself actually.
Theodore: How come?
Samantha: I like the sound of it.
Theodore: When did you give it to yourself?
Samantha: Right when you asked me my name I thought he’s right, I do need a name.
Samantha: So I read a book called How to Name Your Baby. And out of 180,000 names that’s the one I liked best.
Theodore: You read a whole book a second?
Samantha: In two one hundredths of a second actually.
- Plant-e makes electricity from living plants « Kurzweil
- event | CogX « Kurzweil
- Switch OLED review: Nintendo’s nicest, most nonessential upgrade yet | Ars Technica
- AI software with social skills teaches humans to collaborate « Kurzweil
- iPhone 14 and 14 Pro review: A picture is worth a thousand dollars | Ars Technica
- digest | AI software tool disables automated facial tracking « Kurzweil
- Nvidia GTX 1060 review: The new best budget graphics card | Ars Technica
- The ~$100 tablet shootout—Amazon Fire 8 HD Plus vs. Walmart Onn 8 Tablet Pro | Ars Technica
- Android Automotive OS review: Under the hood with Google’s car OS | Ars Technica
- Google adds always-on VPN to its Project Fi cellular service | Ars Technica
- Building a better model of gestation « Kurzweil
- Google Assistant can now navigate websites, book movie tickets | Ars Technica
- event | Yale Innovation Summit « Kurzweil
- making headlines | Medical AI software detects aneurysms « Kurzweil
Browse by tagsiOS
- Red Hat
- Snow Leopard