Error during apt-get update:
W: GPG error: http://packages.mate-desktop.org precise Release: The following signatures couldn’t be verified because the public key is not available: NO_PUBKEY 68980A0EA10B4DE8
apt-get install mate-keyring-archive
"They think of themselves like latter day Robin Hoods or sea pirates like Johnny Depp in the film 'Pirates of the Caribbean'," said prosecuting lawyer Bruce Houlder.
"They see themselves as stars, night time tappers of keyboards," Houlder told the court. "You might feel that their lives are rather sad, living as they do for very large parts of their days and nights in a virtual world, in front of a computer monitor, cocooned from existence."
© Reuters 2005. All Rights Reserved.
- Apple raises prices of Apple TV+ and other services | Ars Technica
- Google Chrome will limit ad blockers starting June 2024 | Ars Technica
- Apple introduces new M3 chip lineup, starting with the M3, M3 Pro, and M3 Max | Ars Technica
- 2022 MacBook Air review: Apple’s clean slate | Ars Technica
- Review: Apple’s 16-inch M3 Max MacBook Pro crams Ultra-level speed into a laptop | Ars Technica
- Tech – Ars Technica
- Apple’s M3 iMac still starts at $1,299, still doesn’t replace the 27-inch model | Ars Technica
- Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 promises 30 percent faster CPU | Ars Technica
- Pixel 8 Pro review—The best Android phone | Ars Technica
- YouTube tries to kill ad blockers in push for ad dollars, Premium subs | Ars Technica
- AMD says new Ryzen 7040 chips beat Intel (and Apple) in thin-and-light PCs | Ars Technica
- The TV streaming apps broke their promises, and now they’re jacking up prices | Ars Technica
- Google will start deleting inactive accounts after two years | Ars Technica
- Meta launches Llama 2, a source-available AI model that allows commercial applications [Updated] | Ars Technica
- Google argues iMessage should be regulated by the EU’s Digital Markets Act | Ars Technica
Browse by tagsiOS
- Red Hat
- Snow Leopard