Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and if he doesn’t beat you with the pole, he will resent you for a lifetime.
No comments for this entry yet...
Without accepting the fact that everything changes, we cannot find perfect composure. But unfortunately, although it is true, it is difficult for us to accept it. Because we cannot accept the truth of transience, we suffer.
- Microsoft announces AI-powered Bing search and Edge browser | Ars Technica
- Meta debuts PlayStation Plus-like Quest+ subscription | Ars Technica
- OpenAI invites everyone to test ChatGPT, a new AI-powered chatbot—with amusing results | Ars Technica
- Google plans AirTag clone, will track devices with 3 billion Android phones | Ars Technica
- Reddit calls for “a few new mods” after axing, polarizing some of its best | Ars Technica
- Meta beats Apple to the mixed-reality punch with $499 Quest 3 coming this fall | Ars Technica
- New ChatGPT rival, Claude 2, launches for open beta testing | Ars Technica
- iPhone 15 and 15 Pro review: The final form | Ars Technica
- Netflix fights password-sharing with test of $3 “Extra Member” fee | Ars Technica
- 2022 iPhone SE review: Revving up a classic hot rod | Ars Technica
- macOS 14 Sonoma: The Ars Technica review | Ars Technica
- Google deal may have kept Apple from building search engine, exec says | Ars Technica
- Meta Quest Pro review: For those with more money than sense | Ars Technica
- Meta launches Llama 2, a source-available AI model that allows commercial applications [Updated] | Ars Technica
- Tech – Ars Technica
Browse by tagsiOS
- Red Hat
- Snow Leopard